Team Soapbox is a leading communications and issues advocacy firm that elevates the voice of community issues. We work on timely and important issues that matter to us personally.
Because we believe personal passion fuels professional success, each member of the account team chooses to work on projects that interest them. Our commitment to storytelling, creativity and quality combined with great clients and talented team members result in what makes our agency a fulfilling and great place to work.
Employees receive the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Medical and dental
- ORCA subsidy
- Generous time off package
- Mobile phone subsidy
- Professional development opportunities
- Annual Soapbox Wellness Day
- Annual Soapbox Fun Day
- Central downtown location with access to public transit
- Supersized Scrabble board for lunchtime or happy hour fun
Brand Ambassador Staff (part-time):
Team Soapbox is seeking experienced brand ambassadors to represent a variety clients at various events. Role involves friendly engagement with public, manning booths, and/or distributing free items.
- Professional, friendly and approachable demeanor.
- Outgoing and engaging personality.
- Presentable appearance.
- Accountable and dependable.
- Ages 21+ (preferred, not required).
- Worked events in the past (preferred, not required).
Hours & Compensation:
- Varies by experience and gig.
To apply, email email@example.com with your resume and a brief statement of interest!
Don't see what you're looking for? We're always on the lookout for remarkable talent. Send us your resume and cover letter and make sure to include what about working at Team Soapbox makes your heart go pitter pat.